13, Set 2021
Start In mom we trust project
The kick off meeting of the IN MOM WE TRUST project took place in Rome on 2 September.
Participants were representatives of the ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL INITIATIVES FOR COOPERATION (Bulgaria), ASSOCIATION FOR PROGRESS, EDUCATION AND LOBBYING NEL SKOPJE (The Republic of North Macedonia) ASOCIATIA TINERILOR CU INITIATIVA CIVICA (Romania) NEANIKOI ORIZONTES M.K.O. (Greece) Asociación Multideportiva Euexia (Spain)
In Mom We Trust project aims to promote the self-entrepreneurship of new mothers in the field of project management applied to European funding. The project was born from the need to be able to reconcile parent (mother) – worker times. It is thought, in fact, that the acquisition of this know-how can be an excellent basis for the start of autonomous activities.
The specific objectives are:
1) Transfer to new mothers the know-how to orient themselves in the world of project management applied to Eu funding.
2) Promote, support and encourage the start-up of self-entrepreneurship and remote work.
3) Provide a permanent space for discussion and sharing of good practices.
The expected results are
1) Start-up of new (autonomous) businesses for new mothers in the field of Project management
2) Implementation of a network of professional mothers at European level.
On the one hand, mothers are prepared, competent and ready to take action in this area. On the other hand, institutions that need professionals at their side to obtain contributions from the European Commission. Our task is to bring them together, to stimulate them, to ensure the effectiveness and professionalism of the work to be carried out.
The meeting was useful for planning the next planned implementation activities. The project includes two training events (one in Skopje and the other in Razlog) and a closing meeting in Athens.
In December an online basic course will be available for the target to provide knowledge and skills on management applied to European funding.